Why use us?
- Large Selection of Properties to choose from, all in the condition you would expect from a reputable agent.
- Property Updates – we will register your specific requirements and give you details of only properties that are relevant to you. You will then receive an email from us of any new properties that become available prior to them being on Rightmove & Zoopla. You will be ahead of the game and get chance to see a property first.
- Flexible Viewing Times – we are available when you are whether it's early mornings, evenings or weekends.
- Extensive Property Details – we don’t just rely on one image, we have full dimensions, numerous images and floor plans meaning you are fully informed before taking your valuable time to view a property.
- Expert Advice – our team all live and work locally and have great knowledge of the local schools, transport links, restaurants and pubs!
- Smooth Application Process – We have a very clear, precise and efficient process in place to ensure the application is smooth and hassle free for you.
- Property Management – we have experienced property managers and the highest level of industrial qualified team members in the area, guaranteeng you the excellent service can continue once you have moved into your property.
- Professionalism – We are members of ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents) meaning that we have to adhere to their strict code of conduct, have client money protection in place, as well as being members of the Property Ombudsman.
UPP aim to make the renting of a home as easy and straight forward as possible. Here is our concise guide to the letting process:-
- Decide On Your Property Needs – Location, number of bedrooms, maximum budget and any special requirements eg pets, garage, en-suite etc.
- Register For Property Alerts - we will register your specific requirements and give you details of only properties that are relevant to you. You will then receive an email from us of any new properties that become available prior to them being listed on Rightmove & Zoopla. You will be ahead of the game and get chance to see a property first.
- Timeframe – we recommend that you commence your search 4-6 weeks from when you would like to move in. If you are unable to commit to a property within a 4 week period the landlord is unlikely to hold the property for you. Equally, leave it too late and there might be nothing available.
- Start Viewings – We are available when you are and aim to be as flexible as possible to accommodate your timings. Ensure you are fully informed before you book a viewing, so as not to waste your time. Ask us any important questions on the viewings.
- Applying For a Home – Once you decide to take a property we will require an application deposit equal to one months' rent and £40 per applicant reference fee (if a guarantor is required they will also need referencing at £40pp) and then we will simply email you a link to complete the application form on-line. Please be aware that if you decide not to proceed with the tenancy for whatever reason, the application deposit is non-refundable. In addition, in the event of your references failing, or if the landlord decides not to proceed with your application for whatever reason, the application deposit is refundable. The refences fees are non-refundable.
- Signing The Tenancy Agreement – Once referencing has completed, we will ask you to review and sign the tenancy agreement, pay the tenancy deposit (1.5 months' rent or 2 months' rent if your pet has been agreed) and our set up fee (£150 single occupant, £200 multiple occupants).
- Moving In! – We will arrange for you to collect the keys and provide you with a detailed Inventory and Schedule of Condition to review and return to us.
- Property Management – If we are managing the property for the landlord, we will be your direct contact to deal with any aspects whilst it is your home.
Reference Fee - £40 per each applicant over 18 years of age
Guarantor Reference Fee - £40
Set up fee - £200 per property (£150 for single occupant)